May Institute in Jacksonville, North Carolina is currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
As the Behavior Analyst you will provide ABA services within your community, and help to expand services to clients on our waiting list. We currently offer services to home based clients, and work with multiple school systems to provide ABA services. You will also develop, and monitor behavior support plans, and individualized treatment plans, as well compile data to chart and determine effectiveness of treatment plans and skill assessments.
Our intensive home-based services help children improve communication, social and behavior skills; self-help skills; and learning skills.In addition, in-home therapists provide parent education and training to ensure skills learned are maintained and refined at home.
Why Join May Institute?
- We are dedicated to improving clinical understanding and creating new learning opportunities
- We offer lifelong learning opportunities designed to meet the needs of employees at every stage of their education and career — from those just beginning to work in the human services field, to those in pre- and post-doctoral programs, as well as senior-level staff attaining advanced licenses and credentials.
- The May Center for Applied Research and Peer Review directs, supervises, and coordinates research activity at May Institute, this Center supports an active agenda of publication in peer-reviewed journals as well as professional presentations at national and international conferences.
- Comprehensive benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long-term disability insurance. Additionally, we offer Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Tuition Forgiveness Programs are available to our employees to help offset education expenses
- Generous paid time off to help you manage your work and life balance
- Free CEU’s provided by industry leaders
- Supervision and opportunities to partner and collaborate with a dynamic peer group of BCBA’s, and BCBA-D’s